Dr. Anthony S. Crifase
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) – Licensed and Board Certified
- Licensed Dietician Nutritionist (LDN)
- Board Certified Nutrition Specialist® Practitioner (CNS)
- Board Certified Diplomat – American Clinical Board of Nutrition (DACBN)
- Board Eligible Diplomat – Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition (DCBCN)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (CISSN) – International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – American Council on Exercise
- Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Trained Chef
- Certified in Clinical Acupuncture
- Workers Compensation Level 1 Accreditation
Dr. Crifase has a special interest in the documentation, accurate diagnosis and treatment of injuries sustained in personal injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
In particular, he focuses on the treatment of Whiplash, Whiplash related disorders, back pain, neck pain, slip and fall injuries, headaches, workers compensation injuries, and sports injuries. Dr. Crifase uses scientific, evidence-based treatments for the management of low back and neck pain. He employs advanced technology and personalized care in his practice to deliver cutting-edge care and help patients get well as fast as possible.
In our practice, we care for patients of all ages and backgrounds, from children to seniors. Providing effective and patient-centered care is a priority for Dr. Crifase. He establishes a culture of service to his patients through alleviating pain while helping patients return to their active lifestyles as quickly as possible.